We have updated Fulfillment By Amazon.ca (FBA) instructions, as at Aug 2019. You can download PDF here.
NOTE: Screens change from time to time, so while this resource may not show exact screens if they are revised, the flow and various screen components should be similar enough for this to guide you.
Highlights of some of the changes:
- Included information on two-step verification regarding account login
- Ensuring Dangerous Goods Info is completed, prior to changing to FBA
- Label Service, slight variation in process
- Information on Individual vs Multi-pack shipment
- Added information on Replenishing Inventory
TRIMATRIX Management Consulting Inc. has provided this information for general knowledge purposes only. It is important to us that we provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information and we do our best to review credible sources and ensure information is current at time of article publication. However, it is each individual reader’s own choice and responsibility to review information independently, particularly where there are links to other sites, to determine what specifics are applicable to them and/or if services mentioned suit their needs. The information provided by TRIMATRIX Management Consulting Inc. (and its operating businesses), in no way implies an endorsement, relationship or connection by or to the entities referenced.0