Enjoy Canada Day! 🇨🇦 #ReadCanada #WriteCanada #Nurture your spirit❣️ How will you give to yourself and others today?
Here’s how we are enjoying the day Canada Authors & Readers –
- Lovely walk around the neighbourhood, moving aside to be 2 metres #PhysicalDistancing from other walkers.
- Taking a quiet, calm dip in the pool.
- Under the shade of a beautiful tree, reading a great Canadian Book: Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Taking a water break to hydrate and calling over the fence to ask our senior neighbours if there is anything they need.
- Writing thoughts of today and past months in a journal.
- Getting in touch with family to see what they are up to today.
- Texting a friend to just say ‘hi, hope you enjoy the day.’
- Calling a neighbour we haven’t seen in a while to see how they are doing.
- Heading out for a golf game, treating a friend.
- Looking forward to chatting about our day and sharing with our household … grilled tomatoes fresh from the garden, early corn on the cob, carrot slaw, BBQ chicken with maple iced tea.