Creating a PayPal Account
To accept payments online, you will need to setup a PayPal account.
This allows you to link your bank account or credit card, in order receive and transfer funds to and from your PayPal account.
Be sure to watch our how-to video for Creating a PayPal Button, which allows you to add a “Buy Now” button to the website so your visitors will be directed to PayPal to make their purchase.
The video below provides step-by-step instructions on setting up a PayPal account, including:
- switching between the new PayPal and the Classic PayPal
- where to find your transactions
- transferring funds from PayPal to your bank account or credit card
- adding additional credit cards or bank accounts
- maintaining your account information (including updating your business name)