Designing Landing Pages
Landing pages can help you land your audience. Even better, you can create multiple pages for specific purposes!
Engage purchasers – Start with a clear title and include a concise message that explains what and why, then invite engagement … Start Today!
Grow your list – Offer something of value as a free gift, let them know they’ll get relevant and interesting info on a regular basis (specify timing).
Sell products – Include a detailed description (specs, size, etc.) including why they must have this item now. Is it on sale, limited edition?
Advertise events – List all the important info (date, time, location, map) and let them know why they should join the party, fun, learning opportunity.
Put your thinking caps on … there could be lots of specific ways to use landing pages. Designing different ones keeps your engagement fresh.
A few more tips:
- decide your goal before you start
- think about what will attract your audience for this purpose
- make sure you include eye-catching images (from reputable sources, following proper usage per licenses)
- make sure your copy is crisp and engaging with an attention-grabbing headline, succinct text, call to action and contact information
- show credibility with reviews
- offer a gift or discount via promotional codes or discounts
- get permission to communicate in future so you can keep the communication going
Your newsletter provider might have landing page functionality or you could check out:
TRIMATRIX Management Consulting Inc. has provided this information for general knowledge purposes only. It is important to us that we provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information and we do our best to review credible sources and ensure information is current at time of article publication. However, it is each individual reader’s own choice and responsibility to review information independently, particularly where there are links to other sites, to determine what specifics are applicable to them and/or if services mentioned suit their needs.0