Guiding customers to purchase your item
Put yourself in the searcher’s shoes!
And consider these tips:
- Include key phrases in online forums and materials ~ which word groupings, phrases or questions will they enter into the search engine?
- Make each landing page to support a specific marketing goal ~ what help are they looking for?
- Inspire people to buy your products, services or subscribe to your list ~ how are you benefiting them? helping to fill their need?
- Create a sense of now ~ why is it important for them to purchase, sign-up, etc.? – right now!
Say thank you! And, if you have not already done so, invite them to join your list so you can offer after-sales support, keep in touch, let them know about new things ~ build a relationship (maybe repeat or subsequent sales).
Make sure you adhere to CASL and any other rules for communication around the world.
- Landing Pages that Convert from MailChimp