Mid summer already – yikes! Hope you are enjoying the glorious weather of past weeks!!
August is a good month to catch up on admin, before everyone is back from vacation and the fall rush begins…maybe for you that’s putting a push on book promotion.
Here are a few reminders and/or articles you might want to review:
- Be sure to keep your website up-to-date
- Get your website working for you
- Review your social media strategy
- Connect with other authors
- Amazon.ca fulfillment changes their fee schedule from time to time. (originally published Aug 2016; updated July 2018)
- Google Chrome, the world’s most popular browser, announcing that as of July 2018 any website that doesn’t have an SSL Certificate will be viewed by the browser as “insecure.” Should you have an SSL? (originally published Sept 2017; updated June 2018)
Enjoy the rest of summer & stay hydrated -:)0